Vertical panel saw
Harwi Ultra vertical panel saw
The Harwi Ultra vertical panel saw represents the very best that Harwi has to offer. A unique extraction system, ergonomic saw arm and a 4 kW motor that provides a transmission of 5000 rpm via a drive belt. In short, the perfect vertical panel saw for efficient and safe industrial use.
Harwi Ultra for dust-free work
The unique extraction system of the Harwi Ultra provides dust extraction with values that are far below the national and international standards. The cylinder control unit provides a targeted airflow of the extraction system behind the sheet material. In addition, the saw dust extraction system removes dust from the front of the sheet material. Working completely dust-free guarantees the health of your employees.
Robust and efficient, the Harwi Ultra
The special frame of the Harwi Ultra vertical panel saw is welded from a single piece and is therefore extremely robust. The high speed of 5000 rpm not only makes the vertical panel saw highly suitable for processing wood, but also for plasterboard and cementitious boards. The ergonomic sawing arm facilitates high efficiency and productivity.
AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL MODELS
The Harwi Ultra is available in three versions, specified according to the dimensions of the material to be processed. The Ultra 1550, 1850 and 2150.
- Automatic moving backpanel
- Carbide tipped saw blade ø 250 mm
- Length stop (analog)
- Motor 4 kW/400V 3~ (5.5 hp)
- Emergency stop
- Pneumatically controlled suction
- Stops for horizontal cuts
- Reiteration stop
- Two midway fences
- Length stop
- Panel mover
- Digital read-out horizontal cuts
- Digital length stop
- Electromagnetic clamping for horizontal cuts
- 1 extra midway fence (1550, 1850, 2150)
- 2 extra midway fences (1850, 2150)
- Extra length stop (analog)
- Length stop guiding block
- Frequency converter 4 kW (rpm saw blade)
- Support midway fence
- Guiding block support fence
- Socket for dust extraction
- Transport rollers (pneumatic)
- Scoring saw
- Cutting depth 60 mm
- Special cutting heights/cutting lengths
Find a Harwi dealer
Plan a demonstration!