Harwi Piranha vertical panel saw
If you say Harwi panel saw, you say Harwi Piranha. This versatile panel saw offers all the possibilities for easy cutting of panel material. Various components, such as the automatic moving backpanel, the length stop and the midway fences, make this a compact yet versatile sawing machine.
Working easily and flexibly
The automatic moving back panelincluded as standard prevents you from sawing into the rear panel. The unique aspect of the Harwi panel saws is that the zero point is in the middle of the machine, so you can work to the left or right of the zero point as you prefer without any trouble. These are advantages that allow for work flexibility.
A good ergonomic working posture
The Harwi Piranha panel saw contains two midway fences for processing small sheet material at a pleasant working height. The ergonomic saw handle ensures that you work flexibly and lightly without having to bend down. The Piranha is an efficient, ergonomic sawing machine with great attention paid to the well-being of your operators.
If you are looking for a versatile vertical panel saw that guarantees simplicity and flexibility, ask about our Harwi Piranha vertical panel saw. Please contact us for a brochure or an appointment. We will be happy to provide you with all the information about these and all our other vertical sawing machines.
AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL MODELS
The Harwi Piranha is available in four versions, specified according to the dimensions of the material to be processed. The Piranha 1250, 1550, 1850 and 2150.
- Automatic moving backpanel
- Carbide tipped saw blade ø 250 mm
- Length stop (analog)
- Brake motor 3 kW/400V 3~ (4 hp)
- Emergency stop
- Panel mover
- Two midway fences
- Digital read-out horizontal cuts
- Digital length stop
- Electromagnetic clamping for horizontal cuts
- 1 extra midway fence (1550, 1850, 2150)
- 2 extra midway fences (1850, 2150)
- Extra length stop (analog)
- Length stop guiding block
- Frequency converter 3kW (rpm saw blade)
- Support midway fence
- Guiding block support fence
- Stops for horizontal cuts
- Socket for dust extraction
- Reiteration stop
- Transport rollers (foot operated)
- Transportrollen (pneumatisch)
- TRK system
- Cutting depth 60 mm
- 1 or 2 meter extra length of cut
- 80 mm variable depth of cut (excl. saw blade)
- 100 mm fixed depth of cut (excl. saw blade)
- Special cutting heights/cutting lengths
- Deviating motor voltage
Find a Harwi dealer
Plan a demonstration