Harwi Orca vertical panel saw
The Harwi Orca is a powerful panel saw with an IE3 energy-efficient 4 kW motor that drives the saw blade indirectly. The indirect drive of this vertical panel saw provides a transmission of 5000 rpm. A good choice when you are dealing with intensive sawing processes and high accuracy.
Tailor-made sawing with the Harwi Orca
The combination of the robust frame structure and the stable saw beam ensures that the Harwi Orca always makes a perfect cut. Because of its low-maintenance nature and long service life, interior finishers and carpentry factories have been fond of our Orca panel saws for years. If, in addition to accuracy, the health of your employees is of paramount importance to you, check out the advantages of our Harwi Ultra, with extensive dust extraction.
The Harwi Orca is equipped as standard with a reiteration stop and stops for horizontal cuts. This ensures that the Harwi Orca vertical panel saw can perform repetitive sawing work quickly and efficiently. The midway fencees and ergonomic saw handle ensure a good operator posture. This makes the work of your employees efficient and healthy. For lighter sawing work, the Harwi Piranha is a very suitable option.
We will be happy to tell you more about the Harwi Orca vertical panel saw and all other Harwi vertical sawing machines. Click below for a brochure or contact us for an appointment. We will gladly provide you with all the information you need.
AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL MODELS
The Harwi Orca is available in four versions, specified according to the dimensions of the material to be processed. The Orca 1250, 1550, 1850 and 2150.
- Automatic moving backpanel
- Carbide tipped saw blade ø 250 mm
- Length stop (analog)
- Motor 3 kW/400V 3~ (4 hp)
- Emergency stop
- Panel mover
- Stops for horizontal cuts
- Reiteration stop
- Two midway fences
- Digital read-out horizontal cuts
- Digital length-stop
- Electromagnetic clamping for horizontal cuts
- 1 extra midway fence (1550, 1850, 2150)
- 2 extra midway fences (1850, 2150)
- Extra length stop (analog)
- Length stop guiding block
- Frequency converter 4 kW (rpm saw blade)
- Support midway fence
- Guiding block support fence
- Socket for dust extraction
- Transport rollers (foot operated)
- Transport rollers (pneumatic)
- TRK system
- Scoring saw
- Cutting depth 60 mm
- 1 or 2 meter extra length of cut
- Special cutting heights/cutting lengths
- Deviating motor voltage
Find a Harwi dealer