Easy and fast cross-cutting with the Harwi 625-H
This industrial saw table is ideal for cross-cutting wood quickly and easily. Because of its simple design, the Harwi 625-H crosscut saw can be used by any employee.
Working ergonomically with the Harwi 625-H
With an effective cutting height of 135 mm and a cutting length of 625 mm, the Harwi 625-H offers a solid worktable with ergonomic ease and efficient working movements. This makes all sawing work fast and healthy. Are you looking for a radial sawing machine with a larger cutting range? The Harwi 625-H-2K has a cutting length of 1250 mm, allowing you to cut larger material with ease.
Would you like to see the Harwi 625-H radial saw or one of our other radial sawing machines in operation, or catch up on the advantages of this machine? Please contact us for the possibilities. We will be happy to provide you with personal advice.
- Carbide tipped saw blade ø 400 mm
- Brake motor 3 kW/400V 3~ (4 hp)
- Spring balancer
- Emergency break
- Manual height adjustment
- Height of cut 160 mm (incl. 3 kW motor / incl. saw blade Ø 450 mm)
- Height of cut 185 mm (incl. 5 kW motor heavy duty brake / excl. saw blade Ø 500 mm)
- Height of cut 210 mm (incl. 5 kW motor heavy duty brake / excl. saw blade Ø 550 mm)
- Automatic saw movement till 625 mm (incl. 2 pneumatic clamps)
- Frequency converter 3 kW (rpm saw blade)
- Frequency converter 5 kW (rpm saw blade)
- 1 pneumatic clamp
- 2 pneumatic clamps
- Milling device
- Deviating engine power
- Deviating motor voltage