The Harwi 210 is the most complete circular sawing machine within the Harwi rip and circular saw line. This is the most powerful machine of its kind. In addition, the saw blade is fully electrically adjustable via the control panel at the top of the saw. The Harwi 210 is the ultimate rip saw and circular saw for industrial use.
Harwi 210 with electrically adjustable saw blade
The saw blade is fully electrically adjustable via the control panel at the top. As a result, hardly any physical exertion is involved. Your operator can carry out the toughest sawing jobs ergonomically.
Heavy-duty industrial sawing with the Harwi 210
The Harwi 210 is a powerful industrial rip saw and circular saw equipped with an 11 kW motor, which makes this industrial rip saw effective in processing large beams and sheet material.
- Automatic star delta switch
- Guiding with fine adjustment
- Carbide tipped saw blade ø 600 mm
- Brake motor 11 kW/400V 3~ (15 hp)
- Width of cut 625 mm
- Emergency stop
- Electrical height and angle adjustment
- Digital read-out angle adjustment
- Digital read-out width of cut
- Cross-cut sliding table 1250 mm in front of saw
- Width of cut till 1250 mm