Just like the Harwi 130, the Harwi 180, is a powerful and robust rip saw and crosscut saw that performs for years and stands for craftsmanship. This industrial circular saw is equipped with a control panel above the saw blade, which ensures ergonomics and additional user-friendliness.
Harwi 180 electrically height-adjustable
The height and angle of the saw blade of this industrial crosscut saw can be electrically adjusted via the control panel. In addition, the Harwi 180 circular saw has a powerful 7.5 kW motor, which makes this industrial rip saw very fast and effective in processing large beams and sheet material. If you are looking for an even more powerful motor, have a look at the Harwi 210.
Expansion options of the Harwi 180 circular saw
The Harwi 180 circular sawing machine can be expanded to become the ideal circular saw for any application and any company. In addition to the standard powerful motor and the various electric adjustment options, there are various optional expansions that further optimise your sawing process.
- Automatic star delta switch
- Guiding with fine adjustment
- Carbide tipped saw blade ø 500 mm
- Brake motor 7.5 kW/400V 3~ (10 hp)
- Width of cut 625 mm
- Emergency stop
- Electrical height and angle adjustment
- Digital read-out angle adjustment
- Digital read-out width of cut
- Cross-cut sliding table 1250 mm in front of saw
- Brake motor 11 kW/400V 3~ (15 hp)
- Width of cut till 1250 mm