In all its simplicity, the Harwi 130 is a household name within the wood industry and Harwi’s history. It is a powerful and robust rip saw and cross-cut saw that performs for years and represents craftsmanship.
Harwi 130: manually adjustable
The saw blade of the industrial circular sawing machine is easy to adjust by manual operation. The fine adjustment allows you to fine-tune the guide to the material to be cut. The machine is highly suitable for processing sheet material and excels in ripping and cross-cutting wooden beams. If you are looking for a circular saw for a tougher sawing process, have a look at our Harwi 180 or Harwi 210.
Expansion options of the Harwi 130 circular saw
This industrial circular saw can be expanded with various options that provide additional ease of use in your sawing process. For example, electrical adjustment at the push of a button allows you to adjust the angle and height of the saw blade and a cut-off table allows you to perform repetitive sawing work with ease.
- Automatic star delta switch
- Guiding with fine adjustment
- Carbide tipped saw blade ø 400 mm
- Brake motor 5.5 kW /400V 3~ (7.5 hp)
- Width of cut 625 mm
- Emergency stop
- Cross-cut sliding table 1250 mm in front of saw
- Digital read-out angle adjustment
- Digital read-out width of cut
- Electrical height and angle adjustment
- Brake motor 7.5 kW/400V 3~ (10 hp)
- Width of cut till 1250 mm
- Height of cut 135 mm (saw blade Ø 450 mm)